Women of Worth 2-Day Camp
January 6-7, 2018
During this 2-day event, join the WOW Team and I as we welcome you into a world of more mindfulness in your daily actions and relationships, and living with intention.
Whether you want to learn how to properly perform different types of workouts, eat healthier, get motivated,
gain confidence, or start going after what you want in life, having the right habits makes all the difference.
Let me and my team of guest instructors help you create those habits and start living the WOW life.
You are WORTHY of living your very best life.
WOW Camp is an experience designed for women of all fitness levels and ages 16+.
WOW Camp is an ideal opportunity to:
- push your limits physically (with modifications available for beginners)
- learn valuable nutrition information and tools so you can conquer your goals
- charge your motivation and find inspiration from your peers
- define a focus for what you want your life to feel like
- start loving yourself no matter where you are on your ‘journey’
- learn how strong physically, emotionally, and mentally you really are
- create connections with other WOW women who, like you, are striving to live their best life.
$200 per single camper
$350 for a group of 2 campers
*in your purchase notes, please indicate both campers’ names
Heart to Heart Fitness
19 Eagle Drive
393 Frogtown Road
Hogansburg, NY 13655
Coming in from out of town? Here’s where to stay!
Host Hotel: Comfort Inn and Suites Akwesasne
865 State Route 37, Hogansburg, NY, 13655, US
Call for Group Rate under WOW Camp: $85
Directions from hotel to gym: